1.23.2012

It is the possibility...

It is the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.

Another favorite quote from my favorite book... it says so much and lets those of us who believe in dreams dream.  I LOVE hanging out and playing with my twin nieces, whom I cannot believe are already 5 years old.  I think seeing the world through their eyes, where anything is possible and they are free to let their wildest imaginations run free is such an important and powerful blessing.  For the holidays I bought them a snowman kit where we could all decorate foam snowmen, and they didn't let the pre-cut scarves, hats, carrots, and coal determine what their snowmen would look like.  I properly put the scarf at the neck, used the carrot as a nose, etc... and quickly realized how much more fun they were having... getting outside of the box.  So today, remember, dream big and anything is possible.