10.08.2011

There is nothing like a dream...

There is nothing like a dream to create the future.
--- Victor Hugo ---

Today is the day!!  Mark - I love you with all my heart and every part of my being.  I am so excited and blessed to take this next step in life with you - and look forward to everything that is in store for us.  I also look forward to creating an amazing life with you (which, I have to say, I think we've already done quite a good job doing already).  This has been our quote all along in the planning process and I think it's the perfect message for us to remember where our goals, accomplishments, and proudest moments stem from.  It starts with imagination and the ability to dream about new possibilities.  Together anything is possible.  May we all have the courage to dream big.