1.05.2012

new year intentions...

Everything that happens in the universe starts with intention. 

Happy New Year!  I can hardly believe that it is 2012, and am so excited for the year to come.  I've come to realize that each year we have on earth is a blessing, and everything that happens in each year starts with intention.  Rather than setting new years resolutions, what if we set new year intentions?  Resolutions can sometimes be framed in the negative, such as "no more this, or stop doing that, or do more of this thing that I don't really like but I know is good for me."  Instead of starting the year off with what we don't want, what if we set intentions of what we would like to see materialize in our lives.  One of my intentions this year is to post at least one quote per week.  That's it!  It's reasonable, and I know I can do it.  I just set my mind to it!  What will you intend?

Wishing everyone all the best this coming year - good health, happiness, peace, prosperity, love, and bliss.  With the best of intentions, Faith